Saturday, April 28, 2007

Hello! Hi!

This is where it ALL begins, my blog I mean. I decided to write a blog because I find myself having heated discussions with well, myself, in the shower, on the treadmill, walking down the street, when I am enthused or aggravated about something in the world of Art, American politics or me. Is this girl a hermit, you may be asking, a shut-in? Does she have any friends? Yes, in fact I do, and a loving husband, but I would like to keep it that way and not subject everyone I come in contact with, to my tirades. (Which, they will atest, are legendary) So now you can read them when you have time, on your schedule.

I guess I see the world with a mixture of wonder, amusement and pure seeing-red anger, and that's what you will read here. Whether I'm talking about bad customer service experiences, the latest media-politics hub-ub (sp?), an artist I dig, how funny my husband is, or a cool pair of boots, it will hopefully be interesting at some level. So, rather than constantly composing letters to the editor (that never get published) this is my forum for writing to the great, big editor in the sky. (okay Gina, now you sound like a flake) Well, you know what I mean...

No comments: